Evolution Of Wrestling Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumbles

5 posters

Go down

Royal Rumbles Empty Royal Rumbles

Post  Zodiac Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Does anyone else think Royal Rumbles are...well, rubbish now? I watched one on YouTube from about 1992 and I haven't had so much fun watching wrestling in ages Laughing

Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumbles Empty Yes

Post  BrutoriousBobIII Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:27 pm

I do not like Royal Rumbles that much anymore, but all the old ones from the mid 90's and down were good! Back when it use to matter, now no matter who wins, it doesnt really matter because they will have a match the fallowing monday, to decide who will really go to WrestleMania, if that at all. so much anger....

BrutoriousBobIII

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=106879

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumbles Empty Re: Royal Rumbles

Post  heartbreakkid Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Royal rumbles are useless. Now when you win them you get your match early or you have to fight for it a second time.

heartbreakkid

Back to top Go down

Post  The new Die Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 pm

In a royal rumble ring I would love to see top superstars in it not like super crazy or low superstars that have low rep.We need like John morrison and Jeff at the same time in there Big show and Taker HBK and Jericho some superstars that will have us going crazy not be like

Yay Undertaker is in the ring with super crazy dh smith and funaki for sure he's gonna get them out.

No! We want real action

The new Die

Back to top Go down

Post  Zodiac Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I actually like seeing lots of wrestlers of all levels, but I just hate the complete lack of trying to win (which seems pointless these days anyway...) - the fun parts are people trying to get each other out of the ring!!

Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Maggie Handbag Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm

The Royal Rumble is my favourite match of the year but it is not what it used to be.

I was very disappointed the year that they didn't even have it as the main event.

Here are what I would like to see from the Royal Rumble - The superstars involved should be a complete surprise - I don't want to know who's next to come out whether it be number 1 or number 30 I want to have no idea who the participants are - I used to like it when the counter hit zero and the music for a random superstar from the past hit and there was a huge pop. Part of the fun of the Royal Rumble is that it should stand out and therefore shouldn't just be all of the same superstars that you see every week - half a dozen surprises would be nice. That's what makes Cyber Sunday fun - having The Honky Tonky Man, Goldendust and Rodney the Piper was just fantastic.

Mad Maggie Handbag

Back to top Go down

Post  heartbreakkid Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm

That was amazing. Royal Rumbles are so wierd now. I mean they think John Cena coming back was big.

heartbreakkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down