Evolution Of Wrestling Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion

4 posters

Go down

#1 contender

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap25%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap8%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap0%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap17%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap8%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap0%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap25%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_lcap17%Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion Empty Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion

Post  Hells Guardian Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 pm

well triple H is the champ... but who could/should be number 1 contender, edge,taker, jeff, Kozlov, big show, carlito, mvp, kendrick, kennedy, khali,shelton, or maybe umaga, or some 1 from ecw or sumthing or sum1 im forgetting. just vote on the poll and maybe even post a repliy and explain why u picked who u did and what match it should be.

I would say Kozlov cuz he is a dominant force who has talent, un like some giants i kno.. cough cough.. khali.. cough..cough.

i missed khali and shelton and carlito out of the poll cuz i can only have 10 items for the poll

Hells Guardian

Back to top Go down

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion Empty Re: Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion

Post  heartbreakkid Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 am

Big show and Taker can't be number one contender seeing as there already in an angle. Edge is on a break. Khali is takin care of buisness on raw. Umaga just made a return. MVP still needs to prove himself. I say Kendrick. Jeff has alreay had many of chances for that same title. Kozlov can't beat big names. He only wins by DQ or attacks them while there down.

heartbreakkid

Back to top Go down

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion Empty Re: Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion

Post  The new Die Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 pm

I say Taker because come on.Stupid vickie and edge took his chance he is the rightful owner and taker vs. hhh would be 1 of the ultimate showdowns ever.EVER!!!They have before and that was at wreslemania 13 i think.But if not taker I would love to see R-truth and truth would probaly win cause it would be something like kozlov or jeff from anger attack or distract hhh and truth wins or something like that but in all Taker or R-truth

The new Die

Back to top Go down

Post  heartbreakkid Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Mr. Kennedy isn't a good choice right now. He has his mind set on other things. And besides when was the last time you seen him fighting in the ring. He's pre-occupied with his movie right.

heartbreakkid

Back to top Go down

Who is the rightful #1 contender for WWE champion Empty No.1 Contender...

Post  TheSpecialOne Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 am

Now, the only person who actually fits is Kendrick...

However, I do think that they should make Carlito big again and make him a champion...

I won't mind if Kennedy gets it but he can't now with his movie...

I know they're trying to make Kennedy like The Rock.

TheSpecialOne

Back to top Go down

Post  heartbreakkid Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Carlito cant fit right as champ due to his brother. It wouldn't be right.

heartbreakkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum